Availability: Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie
Standard Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 King Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Metairie (Metairie Business District)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Metairie (Metairie Business District), close to Lakeside Shopping Center, Longue Vue House and Gardens, and Metairie Cemetery. Local attractions also include Greenwood Cemetery and Harrell Stadium.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie Amenities
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. 4 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Number of floors - 6
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
The Bistro - This bistro serves breakfast, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Cash not accepted
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.