Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie
Please enter your travel dates.
Eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool, in Metairie (Metairie Business District)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Metairie (Metairie Business District), close to Lakeside Shopping Center, Longue Vue House and Gardens, and Metairie Cemetery. Local attractions also include Greenwood Cemetery and Harrell Stadium.
At Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel also features a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie
Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a fireplace in the lobby. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour business center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Grocery/convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 148
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 6
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Flat-panel TV
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Access via exterior corridors
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Eat and drink
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott New Orleans Metairie
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Cash not accepted
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.