Book your room at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Parlor View)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Suite, 1 King Bed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
New Orleans French Quarter hotel, near Bourbon St
This elegant 14-story, New Orleans hotel is on the corner of lively Bourbon St and shopping-oriented Canal St adjacent to the French Quarter; Jackson Square is 4 blocks from this hotel.
Run by New Orleans restaurateur Dickie Brennan, Astor Crowne Plaza's Bourbon House offers Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, and a lounge serving nearly 50 kinds of bourbon.
The rooms of the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter are decorated with classic New Orleans decor, including tile-and-marble baths, stained-wood furniture, and Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
This New Orleans hotel is located at the edge of the French Quarter where Bourbon St meets Canal St.
The Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter has a restaurant serving Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, a rooftop terrace, an outdoor pool with a view of Bourbon Street, and 32,000 square feet of conference and private-event space.
The hotel offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 32000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Rooftop terrace
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting rooms - 19
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired high-speed internet ( 16.95 USD per 24-hour period )
- Video-game console
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House - The namesake of one of New Orleans' best-known restaurant families, Dickie Brennan's is lit by faux gas lamps and serves Louisiana cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled Gulf fish and po-boy sandwiches, and selections from the oyster bar.
Bourbon House Lobby Bar - This narrow, softly lit bar serves snacks and a full selection of drinks, including a signature bourbon punch.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Please note: this property does not allow coolers in guestrooms.
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 16.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per day
- Late check-out fee: USD 200
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.