Book your room at Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
Please enter your travel dates.
New Orleans French Quarter hotel, near Bourbon St
This elegant 14-story, New Orleans hotel is on the corner of lively Bourbon St and shopping-oriented Canal St adjacent to the French Quarter; Jackson Square is 4 blocks from this hotel.
Run by New Orleans restaurateur Dickie Brennan, Astor Crowne Plaza's Bourbon House offers Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, and a lounge serving nearly 50 kinds of bourbon.
The rooms of the Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter are decorated with classic New Orleans decor, including tile-and-marble baths, stained-wood furniture, and Crowne Plaza Sleep Advantage Bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
- The Overview
This New Orleans hotel is located at the edge of the French Quarter where Bourbon St meets Canal St.
The Crowne Plaza New Orleans French Quarter has a restaurant serving Creole and seafood dishes, an oyster bar, a rooftop terrace, an outdoor pool with a view of Bourbon Street, and 32,000 square feet of conference and private-event space.
The hotel offers wireless and wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 32000
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 693
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Secure covered parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2973
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 19
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Secure covered parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- The Room
- Video-game console
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Coffee/tea maker
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Extra towels/bedding
- Air conditioning
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- The Eats
Dickie Brennan's Bourbon House - The namesake of one of New Orleans' best-known restaurant families, Dickie Brennan's is lit by faux gas lamps and serves Louisiana cuisine for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Specialties include grilled Gulf fish and po-boy sandwiches, and selections from the oyster bar.
Bourbon House Lobby Bar - This narrow, softly lit bar serves snacks and a full selection of drinks, including a signature bourbon punch.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Boating nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Crowne Plaza Hotel New Orleans French Quarter
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 9.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 34 per day
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.