Please enter your travel dates.
One Queen Bed, Non-Smoking
- One Queen Bed
One Bedroom Suite, One Queen Bed, Smoking
- One Queen Bed
One Double Bed Guestroom
In Arts and Warehouse District of New Orleans
On Gallery Row
Situated on the famous New Orleans Gallery Row, this hotel is just 2 blocks from the Ernest N Morial Convention Center and 7 blocks from the vibrant nightlife of the French Quarter.
The focal point of Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans is its 6-story garden atrium, where guests enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast; there's also a sundeck with a heated lap pool and spa tub. A manager's reception, featuring snacks and drinks, is held daily.
The 346 suites and 24 guestrooms at this Embassy Suites hotel include New Orleans-themed artwork, refrigerators, microwaves, and coffeemakers. Wireless Internet access is available (surcharge).
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 19 August 2013 to 31 December 2013 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool
Just two blocks from the Ernest N Morial Convention Center and the Riverwalk Marketplace, this hotel is seven blocks from the French Quarter.
The Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans has a main building, decorated in traditional themes, and a second building, offering boutique-style lodging with colorful, contemporary decor.
This hotel has a regionally themed restaurant and a bar and lounge area. Guests enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning and a daily manager's reception, with complimentary cocktails.
Guests have complimentary use of the hotel's heated lap pool, spa tub, and 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers 3,952 square feet of meeting and banquet space. Wireless Internet access is available in the public areas of the main building (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 370
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 16
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Business center
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3952
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 367
- Complimentary reception
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Designer toiletries
- Video-game console
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe
Guests of Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans enjoy a complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast each morning, served in the main lobby.
The hotel hosts a complimentary manager's reception daily. Complimentary cocktails and other beverages. Dry snacks.
Sugar House - Lunch and dinner, including menu selections such as gumbo and jambalaya, are served in this well-lit restaurant with hardwood floors and windows on Julia Street.
Madeline's Lounge - In addition to cocktails, this low-lit lounge just off the lobby offers food from the Sugar House restaurant.
Embassy Suites Hotel New Orleans offers a heated lap pool and spa tub. A complimentary fitness center is also on site and is open 24 hours a day.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 30 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.