Book your room at Empress Hotel
Standard Room, 1 Double Bed
Hotel in New Orleans (French Quarter) near New Orleans Jazz Park
This hotel is located in New Orleans (French Quarter), close to Backstreet Cultural Museum, New Orleans Jazz Park, and Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Also nearby are French Market and Jackson Square.
Empress Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, free self parking, a 24-hour front desk, and tour/ticket assistance.
Guestrooms include complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, climate control, and private bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Empress Hotel features tour/ticket assistance, coffee/tea in the lobby, and air conditioning in public areas. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Free self parking
- Free outdoor parking
- Free on-street parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 36
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Free self parking, Free on-street parking
- The Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
The Fine Print for Empress Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet deposit: USD 20 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.