Please enter your travel dates.
New Orleans hotel, in center of French Quarter
Heart of it all
This New Orleans hotel is perfectly positioned at the intersection of Bourbon and Toulouse streets, 1 block from famed Pat O'Brien's Bar, while Jackson Square and Louis Armstrong Park are within 4 blocks.
The Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter in New Orleans features a pool situated in a stone courtyard, a fitness room, a lobby bar, and hotel shops, offering artwork, gifts, and costume jewelry.
All 186 guestrooms at Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter offer wireless Internet access, and most rooms feature balconies overlooking Bourbon St, Toulouse St, or the inner courtyard.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Dining venue
The Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter is set on the former site of the French Opera House. Today, this New Orleans hotel stands amid all the "action," as the corners of Bourbon and Toulouse are a crossroads famous for Jazz, parades, shopping, and Cajun food. The Ramada balconies are especially popular vantage points during Mardi Gras.
In the courtyard, a four-story palm tree shades an unheated swimming pool and seven-foot fountain. Extras include a complimentary fitness center on the second floor. Guests will start the day with an authentic Southern breakfast at Café Opera, and end it with a specialty cocktail at Puccini Bar.
For corporate meetings and social events, the hotel offers 2,300 square feet of flexible place, catering service and modern audiovisual technology. Complimentary wireless Internet access available throughout the hotel.
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2303
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 186
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1859
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Express check-in
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Secure parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 214
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Breakfast - a cooked to order breakfast is available for a surcharge between 6:30 AM and 11 AM in the restaurant.
Café Opera - Serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Puccini Bar - Serves cocktails.
The Four Points By Sheraton French Quarter offers an unheated outdoor swimming pool in an enclosed courtyard. On the second floor, a complimentary fitness center offers a treadmill, stationary bike, and elliptical trainer.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 30.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.