Availability: Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Luxury Room, 1 King Bed, Smoking
- One King Bed
Luxury Room, 2 Queen Beds, Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
4-star hotel in New Orleans (Warehouse District - Convention Center) near Jackson Square
This hotel is located in New Orleans (Warehouse District - Convention Center), close to Spanish Plaza, Jackson Square, and Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Also nearby are French Market and New Orleans Jazz Park.
In addition to 9 restaurants, Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel features a fitness center. Other amenities include a casino and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators. Bathrooms come with separate bathtubs and showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 9 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 30000 square feet (2787 square meters) include a ballroom, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This New Orleans hotel also offers a casino, a nightclub, and a fitness center. Wedding services, tour/ticket assistance, and currency exchange can be provided. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 450
- Number of floors - 26
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2787
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Currency exchange
- Exhibit space
- Designated smoking areas
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Year Built 2006
- Number of restaurants - 9
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 30000
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room massage available
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- LCD TV
Ruths Chris - This steakhouse serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). Reservations are required.
Besh Steak - This steakhouse serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Bambu - This restaurant specializes in sushi and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Fuddruckers - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
The Buffet at Harrahs - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch.
24-hour room service is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Harrahs New Orleans Casino & Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.