Book your room at Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
Standard KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
King ExecutiveMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 1 Bedroom, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
King Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Standard Two DoublesMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Two Doubles AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive Room, 2 Double Beds, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Executive Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Classic hotel with pool, near the French Quarter
Central business district
Located in New Orleans' business district, this hotel is a half-block from the intersection of St. Charles and Union, and a 15-minute stroll from Café du Monde and the French Quarter. There are table games to suit every taste at bustling Harrah's Casino, 6 blocks from the hotel.
Brasserie dining and pool
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue is housed within a 1920s Masonic temple building, and retains original chandeliers, marble floors, and tiled ceilings. The brasserie serves classic regional dishes, and there's also a fitness room and indoor pool for exercise and relaxation.
Flat-screen TVs, WiFi
Signature beds provide guests with added comfort while watching a movie or show on the flat-screen TV. WiFi is available for surfing the Web, and MP3 docks make it easy to enjoy music. Guests can store snacks in the mini-fridge and enjoy a fresh brew from the coffeemaker.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue
In addition to an indoor pool, Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and a meeting room. Event facilities measure 10000 square feet (929 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge). A total renovation of this property was completed in September 2014.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1926
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 18
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 250
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (meters) - 929
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Indoor pool
- Rollaway/extra beds available
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 12.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- First-run movies
- LCD TV
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Hilton New Orleans/St. Charles Avenue has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 18 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 25 per night.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 75 per week (maximum USD 150 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 100
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
We should mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.