Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Courtyard Area
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Balcony
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Balcony
New Orleans hotel with pool, adjacent to French Quarter
Explore Bourbon Street
The restaurants, shops, and live entertainment along historic Bourbon St are just steps away from the restored 1913 facade of this centrally located New Orleans French Quarter hotel.
Dine on local flavor
Hyatt French Quarter's lobby level harbors the colorful Red Fish Grill, an acclaimed seafood restaurant; a large outdoor patio and separate pool area are on the second floor.
The 254 rooms at the Hyatt French Quarter have 12-foot ceilings with plum-colored walls and soft, stylish furnishings. Complimentary amenities include Portico products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
This 4-story smoke-free New Orleans hotel has several restaurants and an outdoor pool with an enclosed patio. 10 conference rooms totaling 10,660 square feet are available for meetings and special events. Guests at the Hyatt French Quarter have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. WiFi in common areas is free.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10660
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 10
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Parking (surcharge)
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Health club
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Pay movies
- Voice mail
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill - This fine seafood destination in a warehouse-like setting features signature dishes such as coconut-crusted shrimp and a variety of grilled fish. Lunch and dinner.
Powdered Sugar - A meal market concept offering regional dishes, coffee program, grab and go selection, and retail/sundries. Counter service with limited table service.
Batch - Tavern with a focus on regional offerings and bar snacks. Extensive beverage option focusing on handcrafted cocktails and local spirits. Bar and table service.
Pool Bar - Open seasonally, weather permitting. Food and drinks.
A breakfast buffet for a surcharge is served on weekends only.
Room service - Available during morning and evening hours (no lunch service).
The Hyatt French Quarter offers a second-floor outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a large patio. Guests have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. In-room spa services, including massage, manicures, and pedicures, can be arranged.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Guests will be using an alternate entrance for check-in from February 23 - May 10. Contact the hotel directly for instructions via the information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Please note: All rate plans are nonrefundable on the following travel dates: December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015 inclusive.