Book your room at Hyatt French Quarter
New Orleans hotel with pool, adjacent to French Quarter
Explore Bourbon Street
The restaurants, shops, and live entertainment along historic Bourbon St are just steps away from the restored 1913 facade of this centrally located New Orleans French Quarter hotel.
Dine on local flavor
Hyatt French Quarter's lobby level harbors the colorful Red Fish Grill, an acclaimed seafood restaurant; a large outdoor patio and separate pool area are on the second floor.
The 254 rooms at the Hyatt French Quarter have 12-foot ceilings with plum-colored walls and soft, stylish furnishings. Complimentary amenities include Portico products.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt French Quarter
At your hotel
This 4-story smoke-free New Orleans hotel has several restaurants and an outdoor pool with an enclosed patio. 10 conference rooms totaling 10,660 square feet are available for meetings and special events. Guests at the Hyatt French Quarter have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. WiFi in common areas is free.
- Meeting rooms
- Hair salon
- Conference space
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 10660
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 4
- Total number of rooms - 254
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day ) , Wired high-speed Internet access ( $9.95 USD / per day )
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- In-room massage available
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
Eat and drink
Ralph Brennan's Red Fish Grill - This fine seafood destination in a warehouse-like setting features signature dishes such as coconut-crusted shrimp and a variety of grilled fish. Lunch and dinner.
Powdered Sugar - A meal market concept offering regional dishes, coffee program, grab and go selection, and retail/sundries. Counter service with limited table service.
Batch - Tavern with a focus on regional offerings and bar snacks. Extensive beverage option focusing on handcrafted cocktails and local spirits. Bar and table service.
Pool Bar - Open seasonally, weather permitting. Food and drinks.
A breakfast buffet for a surcharge is served on weekends only.
Room service - Available during morning and evening hours (no lunch service).
The Hyatt French Quarter offers a second-floor outdoor swimming pool surrounded by a large patio. Guests have complimentary 24-hour access to the hotel's fitness room. In-room spa services, including massage, manicures, and pedicures, can be arranged.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The fine print for Hyatt French Quarter
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at midnight
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.