Book your room at Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Executive Suite, 1 King Bed
Family-friendly hotel in New Orleans (Warehouse District - Convention Center) near Mercedes-Benz Superdome
Situated in the entertainment district, this family-friendly hotel is close to New Orleans Arena, Lafayette Square, and Mercedes-Benz Superdome. Also nearby are Callan Contemporary and Contemporary Arts Center.
Recreational amenities at Hyatt Regency New Orleans include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and a conference center.
Flat-screen televisions include premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, iPod docking stations, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency New Orleans
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency New Orleans provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café and a snack bar/deli. This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, a technology helpdesk, and limo/town car service.
An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities measuring 200000 square feet (18581 square meters) include a conference center, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. This family-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. A total renovation of this property was completed in October 2011.
Hyatt Regency New Orleans is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 1193
- Number of floors - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast service
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Currency exchange
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Multiple large conference rooms
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Grocery store
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1976
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 200000
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 18581
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 64
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- The Eats
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 11 AM.
8 Block Kitchen and Bar - This buffet restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Borgne - This seafood restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Vitascope Hall - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Whole Hog Cafe - This café specializes in barbecue.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency New Orleans
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Hyatt express check-in virtual kiosks are available.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Early check-in fee: USD 60.00
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Please note: All rate plans are nonrefundable on the following travel dates: November 27-29, 2014; December 11-13, 2014; December 19-20, 2014; December 30, 2014-January 3, 2015.