Availability: Lafayette Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Elegant hotel on Mardi Gras Parade Route
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
From a bygone era
Built in 1916, this small boutique hotel is located on the St Charles Avenue Streetcar Line and the Mardi Gras Parade Route. It is 0.5 miles from both the French Quarter and the National World War II Museum.
Lafayette Hotel is a historic 4-story hotel that retains many of its unique architectural elements, such as French doors, wrought-iron balconies, Italian marble floors, and decorative moldings.
The 44 individually decorated guestrooms of the Lafayette Hotel in New Orleans feature mahogany furniture, designer fabrics, English botanical prints, and bathrooms with French-milled soaps.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lafayette Hotel Amenities
Lafayette Hotel is a 4-story New Orleans hotel, offering wireless, wired and dial-up Internet access throughout the property for a fee. Valet parking is available for a surcharge, and parking is offered in a secure lot across the street for a fee. On guests' request, roundtrip airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 44
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 4
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Audiovisual equipment
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Year Built 1916
- Business services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Soundproofed rooms
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Bathroom phone
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
Mike's on the Avenue - Contemporary Louisiana cuisine with inspiration from around the globe. Open for lunch Monday - Friday, and dinner Monday - Saturday. The restaurant has a view of St. Charles Avenue and Lafayette Square.
Lafayette Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 1 per accommodation, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Optional resort fee: USD 4.95 per day
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).