Availability: Loews New Orleans Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe King Room
New Orleans hotel, 3 blocks from French Quarter
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near French Quarter
This 21-story New Orleans hotel is 1 mile from Jackson Square. The French Quarter, Riverwalk Marketplace, New Orleans Morial Convention Center, and Aquarium of the Americas are 3 blocks away.
Pool, Fitness Center
Loews New Orleans Hotel offers an indoor lap pool and spa tub, a fitness center, and a spa with massage and beauty treatments; free wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
All 285 guestrooms at Loews New Orleans Hotel include bathrobes, pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, laptop-compatible safes, minibars, free WiFi and turndown service.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Loews New Orleans Hotel Amenities
The Loews New Orleans Hotel stands across the street from Harrah's Casino. The French Quarter, Riverwalk Marketplace, and New Orleans Morial Convention Center are within 3 blocks of the hotel.
Business-friendly amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access throughout the hotel, and a 24-hour business center with printing, copying and faxing. The hotel offers 17,000 square feet of meeting and event space, including a 4,243-square-foot (394-square-meter) ballroom, with event catering and audiovisual equipment available. The Loews Loves Pets program caters to guests' four-legged friends.
A 50-foot (15-meter) indoor lap pool, spa tub and well-equipped fitness center are located on the 8th floor. The Balance Spa, featuring a Recovery Concierge and a variety of massage and spa treatments, accepts appointments and memberships. Treatments can be reserved via calling the hotel directly (contact information will appear on reservation confirmation).
The Loews New Orleans Hotel lobby houses Cafe Adelaide and Swizzle Stick Bar, operated by the Commanders Palace of Family Restaurants.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Spa tub
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Beauty services
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Parking nearby
- Luggage storage
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Year Built 2003
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 17000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1530
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 13
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cordless phone
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Hydromassage showerhead
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Down comforter
- Down blanket
- Frette Italian sheets
Café Adelaide - This bistro-style restaurant, run by executive chef and "King of Louisiana Seafood" Chris Lusk, specializes in Creole dishes with beef, seafood, and chicken. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Swizzle Stick Bar - Bar chef Lu Brow's popular gathering place serves classic cocktails and specialty drinks using the freshest ingredients, from late morning until late evening.
Live jazz in Lobby Lounge Friday and Saturday evenings.
Loews New Orleans Hotel's 1,680-square-foot fitness center overlooks the city and has cardio and weight machines, treadmills, stationary bikes, and free weights. A 50-foot indoor lap pool and spa tub are also available.
Several golf courses are within 10 miles of the hotel, including the 18-hole Audubon Park Golf Club and Bayou Oaks Golf Course in City Park, which offers four 18-hole golf courses and a two-tiered driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Swimming on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Boat cruises nearby
Balance Spa and Fitness Center is located on the 8th floor of the hotel, offering a complimentary fitness center, lap pool, and whirlpool. 4 spa treatment rooms and a full menu of services offer specialty massages, manicures, pedicures, and facials.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 17
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Loews New Orleans Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 12.95 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per day plus USD 100 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
- Loews New Orleans Hotel is listed in the 2012 Travel + Leisure 500.