Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Loft, 1 King Bed - 600 sq ft average!
New Orleans hotel, 2.5 blocks from French Quarter
Soho comes to NoLa
This ultramodern New Orleans hotel, offering Soho-style lofts, and lies 2 blocks from the French Quarter, 5 blocks from Ernest N Morial Convention Center, and 9 blocks from artsy Jackson Square.
Private grotto room
Loft 523 New Orleans is a former dry-goods depot with minimalism meets Soho chic, where cast-iron columns and tin tiles grace the streamlined lobby and the intimate bar harbors a hidden grotto room.
Loft 523 New Orleans offers uplifting, chic decor in the 18 spacious lofts, which offer floor-to-ceiling windows, Agape spoon tubs, surround-sound stereo systems, cordless phone, speakerphone, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- One of the dining venues
This upscale boutique hotel, once a dry-goods warehouse, mixes vintage with modern furnishings. The hotel caters to the entertainment industry and attracts popular entertainers. Loft 523 has distinguished itself with rarefied, private accommodations just 2 blocks from the French Quarter.
Uplifting design is the key to this sophisticated hotel, including signature copper-plated doors; elevators lined with tin-ceiling material; and photos by local artists. Valet parking is available (surcharge). Fitness facilities are available at the nearby International House.
Seating in Loft 523's hip bar includes low-profile sofas and floor pillows and the bar's grotto room is hidden behind an old fire door.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 18
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Separate bathtub and shower
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Extra towels/bedding
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cordless phone
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multi-line phone
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Frette Italian sheets
Loft 523 bar and Grotto Room - Bar with low-profile sofas, floor pillows, and an intimate ambience. The Private grotto room is hidden behind an old fire door.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 38 per night
- Pet fee: USD 200 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 200 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.