Book your room at Maison Dupuy Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Traditional Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe King View (city or courtyard view)
Deluxe Room, Balcony
Historic hotel in French Quarter, Near Jackson Square, Riverboats and more
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Bourbon Street
This French Quarter hotel is located on a quiet residential street just 2 blocks from Bourbon Street and within walking distance to Jackson Square, the French Market, and many famous New Orleans attractions.
Outdoor heated pool
The tropical courtyard at the 5-story Maison Dupuy Hotel houses a marble 3-tiered fountain and outdoor heated pool. The hotel also offers a casual onsite restaurant/bar, Bistreaux.
French Quarter views
Many of the guestrooms at the Maison Dupuy have views of the tropical courtyard or picturesque French Quarter, some offering wrought iron balconies. All have coffee makers, desks, and free wifi.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Maison Dupuy Hotel
The Maison Dupuy Hotel features a casual onsite restaurant, Bistreaux, which specializes in regional cuisine, such as gumbo and jambalaya, and also has a bar. Free coffee is available in the lobby.
A heated pool in the large courtyard is surrounded by tropical gardens. Guests at this New Orleans hotel also have access to a 24-hour fitness room equipped with a treadmill, exercise bikes, and resistance machines.
The hotel offers 2,612 square feet (243 square meters) of event and meeting facilities, and 4 conference rooms. Wireless Internet access is complimentary. No pets are allowed, except service animals.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 200
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Babysitting or childcare
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 1974
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2612
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 243
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Pool sun loungers
- Secure parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Eat and drink
Bistreaux Bar and Restaurant - Casual dining experience in a relaxed atmosphere. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily.
The Maison Dupuy Hotel has a 24-hour fitness room, mirrored, with a treadmill, exercise bikes, and resistance machines, as well as a swimming pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Maison Dupuy Hotel
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, Discover, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 36 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.