Book your room at Omni Royal Crescent Hotel
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Room, 1 Queen Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Get an overview of this hotelFamily-friendly hotel in New Orleans Arts District
Near the French Quarter
Omni Royal Crescent Hotel is in the revitalized Arts District, within a 10-minute drive of the renowned galleries lining Julia Street. The French Quarter is a few blocks away, and it's a 6-block stroll to Hermes Bar at Antoine's Restaurant, for signature spirits and authentic French-Creole cuisine.
Rooftop deck, DIY burgers
After working up a sweat at the health club, guests can lounge on the rooftop sun deck and take in the unique atmosphere of New Orleans. Downstairs in Dress It Gourmet Burgers, diners can start their day at the hot breakfast buffet, and come back to build their own perfect burger for dinner.
Elegant rooms with minibars
Each room is a private haven in New Orleans, where guests can watch on-demand movies with a drink from the minibar before stretching out on a cozy, custom-made mattress. Special treats for kids include a welcome pack and free milk and cookies on the first night, and WiFi is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Event facilities measure 596 square feet (55 square meters). This business-friendly hotel also offers a health club, concierge services, tour and ticket assistance available, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Omni Royal Crescent Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Conference space size (feet) - 596
- Conference space size (meters) - 55
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 8
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Total number of rooms - 97
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 9.95 USD per night )
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Private bathroom
- Room service (24 hours)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 11 AM.
Dress It - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 17 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for USD 30 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available.
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per accommodation, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 30 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
We should mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.