Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
New Orleans French Quarter hotel, 1 block from Bourbon Street
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Cozy boutique hotel
Built in the early 1800s, this New Orleans hotel is just around the corner from the restaurants and nightlife of Bourbon St and 5 blocks from the artsy ambience of Jackson Square.
Fine Creole cooking
Guests at the three-story Prince Conti Hotel can enjoy authentic Creole and French cuisine as well as nightly entertainment at the intimate Bombay Club Restaurant and Martini Bistro.
Rich fabrics and wall coverings, pedestal sinks, high windows, and unique artwork are all hallmarks of the New Orleans Prince Conti Hotel's 76 individually decorated guestrooms.
The Prince Conti Hotel offers guests personalized service and assistance in arranging tours in the French Quarter and beyond.
The locally famous Bombay Club Restaurant & Martini Bistro is an intimate space overlooking a courtyard and featuring private booth seating, authentic Creole cuisine, and a 150-item Martini menu.
Wired, wireless and dial-up Internet access (all for surcharge) are available. An airport shuttle is available upon request. Use of a nearby fitness center at discounted rates is available for all guests staying at this hotel.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Secure parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 76
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 177
- Year Built 1950
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1906
- Number of buildings/towers -
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
Bombay Club Restaurant & Martini Bistro - An intimate inner-courtyard restaurant and bar serving dinner daily. Reminiscent of a private club, the Bombay Club serves Creole and French Continental cuisines in an atmosphere of refined elegance. Late-night dining is offered Thursday through Saturday, and live piano entertainment Sunday through Thursday. Menu items include barbecued Louisiana gulf shrimp with grilled French bread, filet mignon, and chipotle-and-orange-glazed pork chops. The Club's martini menu runs to 150 entries.
The Bayou Oaks Golf Facility in City Park, three miles from Prince Conti Hotel, has four 18-hole golf courses and a two-tiered, lighted driving range.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 4.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 28 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Optional resort fee: USD 4.95 per day