Availability: Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel
New Orleans hotel, in Arts and Warehouse District
Close to Riverwalk
This New Orleans hotel is in a renovated 1910 warehouse, surrounded by galleries. The hotel is within 5 blocks of Riverwalk Marketplace and the Ernest N Morial Convention Center.
Filled with art
The arts-focused Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel has 2 indoor sculpture gardens and an art gallery. This New Orleans hotel has an outdoor terrace, fitness room, and rooftop outdoor pool.
Guestrooms at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel have signature bedding, views of the city or indoor sculpture gardens, a glass sculpture by a local artist, desks, and Herman Miller ergonomic chairs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel Amenities
The smoke-free Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel is in a renovated 1910 warehouse in the Arts and Warehouse District. The hotel is within four blocks of the Ernest N Morial Convention Center and Riverwalk Marketplace. Contemporary art includes two indoor sculpture gardens, the Arthur Roger Gallery, and permanent works by notable artists. The hotel's restaurant presents regional seafood specialties and neighborhood views.
An outdoor pool and spa tub are located on the hotel's top floor. The fitness center includes cardio equipment equipped with TVs and audio theaters.
This New Orleans hotel has 5,000 square feet of meeting space, a self-serve business center, and wireless Internet access (surcharge) in public areas and conference facilities.
Valet parking is provided. This property is accessible to disabled guests. For a surcharge, this hotel can arrange a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Business services
- Currency exchange
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Laundry facilities
- Arcade/game room
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 217
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 465
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Year Built 2003
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 5000
- Security guard
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Shower/tub combination
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
La Côte Brasserie - Lobby-level restaurant with large windows and neighborhood views. Seasonal outdoor terrace. Regional seafood specialties. Breakfast, lunch, brunch, and dinner. A daily breakfast is served from 6:30 AM to 11 AM (surcharge).
Room service - Available from early morning to late evening.
Guests at Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel can use a rooftop outdoor pool and spa tub and a fitness center with elliptical trainers, stationary bikes, treadmills, free weights, and a unisex sauna. Cardio equipment has TVs with audio theaters and disposable headphones.
Riverwalk, five blocks from the hotel, is a popular area for jogging. Audubon Park, five miles away, offers cycling paths and an 18-hole golf course.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Renaissance New Orleans Arts Hotel Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 16 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 42.56 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.