Availability: Royal St. Charles Hotel
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
New Orleans hotel, 1 block from French Quarter
Past meets present
This modern boutique hotel is on the St. Charles Avenue Streetcar Line in the central business district of New Orleans, 1 block from the shopping, nightlife, and restaurants of the French Quarter.
View of streetcar
The hotel coffee shop enjoys a view of the St. Charles streetcar stop; a fitness room is on the premises.
Modernly designed furnishings
Royal St. Charles Hotel is a 10-story property offering 143 guestrooms. Accommodations feature sleek design with modern amenities, LCD HD TVs, and bathrooms with pedestal sinks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Royal St. Charles Hotel Amenities
From its colorful lobby and one-of-a-kind reception desk that changes colors, to the renowned PJ's Coffee & Café in the lobby, this boutique hotel is a New Orleans institution. The Royal St. Charles also has a fitness center offering cardio and strength-training equipment. Business services are provided at the front desk. Wireless internet access is available (surcharge).
The hotel offers valet parking (surcharge; subject to availability upon arrival). This property is smoke-free.
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 143
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- Wedding services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Snack bar/deli
- One meeting room
- Luggage storage
- Smoke-free property
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- LCD TV
PJ’s Coffee & Café - Located in the lobby and open daily. Offers a variety of special-blend coffees, refreshments, chocolates, pastries, and other light fare.
Royal St. Charles Hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Mr. B's Bistro
Cafe du Monde
- In-room accessibility
Royal St. Charles Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 9.95 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Valet parking fee: USD 32 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 30.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.