Book your room at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
New Orleans hotel on Canal Street by French Quarter
This modern, 49-story smoke-free hotel is conveniently located on Canal St, where the restaurants and shops of the French Quarter meet New Orleans' bustling Central Business District.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel features a restaurant and lobby lounge, and a lobby Internet café with complimentary wireless and wired Internet access.
Striking city views
All of the 1,110 guestrooms in the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel look out onto city or river vistas and come with oversized leather chairs, premium bedding, and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel offers a restaurant and lobby lounge along with a Starbucks on the lobby level. In-room dining is available 24 hours a day.
Link@Sheraton is an Internet café in the lobby with Internet workstations, data ports, complimentary wireless and wired Internet access, printing services, magazines and newspapers, a lounge area, and light food and beverages. The business center includes 52 meeting rooms, and a conference center. The hotel also offers wedding services.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel is entirely smoke-free, fines apply for violations.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 49
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Currency exchange
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Tour assistance
- Luggage storage
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 1110
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 52
- Conference center
- Pool sun loungers
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In the room
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
Roux Bistro - Breakfast and lunch are served daily at this gallery restaurant overlooking the hotel's expansive atrium lobby. It specializes in contemporary New Orleans cuisine with a Creole flair. Menu items include traditional po-boy sandwiches and Blackened Catfish Filet over crawfish ettouffée. This view restaurant is graced by a 50-foot mural depicting the street life of old-world New Orleans.
Pelican Bar - Named for the Louisiana state bird, this pub has the ambience of a French Quarter courtyard with its live plants, tiered fountain, wrought-iron furnishings, and gazebo bar. Menu offerings include light meals and a wide variety of cocktails. Open daily for bar service, lunch and dinner. Some meals may not be served daily.
Starbucks Coffee - This famous coffee shop offers coffees from around the world and tasty baked goods. Lunch is also available with a selection of crisp salads and deli-style sandwiches.
The Sheraton New Orleans Hotel has a rooftop pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 40
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 22 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.