Please enter your travel dates.
Queen Deluxe - Includes Wine Reception
King Deluxe - Includes Wine Reception
King Premier - Includes Wine Reception
Double Room with 1 Full Size bed
Style, serenity near New York's Grand Central
Walk to theaters
Combining a gracious neighborhood feel with a host of desirable amenities, this New York hotel is about 3 blocks from Grand Central Terminal, 4 blocks from Bryant Park, and 8 blocks from the Theater District.
Explore wine, stay fit
The manager hosts a complimentary wine reception each evening. Just off the lobby, the Silverleaf Tavern features small plates paired with wines. 24-hour on-site fitness center. Pet-friendly.
Guestrooms pamper with down duvets, marble baths, and Etro toiletries. All have plasma HDTVs and iHome clock radios with iPod docks.
70 Park Avenue Hotel - a Kimpton Hotel is 3.5 blocks south of Grand Central Terminal, 4 blocks from Bryant Park and the New York Public Library, 6 blocks from the Empire State Building, and about 8 blocks from the Theater District.
Featuring a dramatic custom-designed leaf chandelier and an amethyst-colored illuminated bar, the Silverleaf Tavern is a popular choice for breakfast, cocktails, and wine.
The manager hosts a complimentary wine reception each evening. Every morning, there's a complimentary coffee and tea service, with free newspapers upon request. Guests also enjoy complimentary wired and wireless Internet access in public areas.
Valet parking ensures a hassle-free arrival and an on-site fitness center is open 24-hours. The Kimpton Women InTouch program offers salon-style hair dryers, sunscreen, tweezers, and other amenities upon request. Personalized services, such as rose petals on the bed in the shape of a heart, are also available (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Number of floors - 17
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Concierge services
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 60
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Video library
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Pool table
- Complimentary reception
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 645
- Spa services on site
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking, Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- DVD player
- Plasma TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Frette Italian sheets
Silverleaf Tavern - A lively, modern American tavern in Midtown Manhattan offering continental breakfast in the morning and a variety of classic and signature cocktails at night.
Guests looking for lunch or dinner can choose from a provided list of food delivery options from local restaurants.
Moonstruck (24-hour dining)
Dining Concourse at Grand Central Terminal
Complimentary New York City jogging maps provide directions for 2-mile, 4-mile, 6-mile, and 8-mile routes. A 24-hour fitness center is located on-site. Guests can request a yoga kit with mat, block, and strap for complimentary use during their stay. An in-room yoga channel is also complimentary. 70 park avenue - a Kimpton Hotel offers access to New York Sports Club, about 1.5 blocks away.
Bryant Park, four blocks from the hotel, is a Midtown oasis with tree-shaded paths, complimentary wireless Internet access, food kiosks, an open-air library, plenty of tables and chairs, wintertime ice-skating, a French-style carousel, and a wide lawn for picnicking and soaking up the sun. Beautiful Central Park, 1.25 miles from the hotel, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a wealth of other recreational diversions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 52 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 62 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.