Studio One King Bed - Expedia Advance Purchase
- One King Bed
Studio Two Queen Beds - Expedia Advance Purchase
- Two Queen Beds
Junior Suite, One King and One Sofa Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Junior Suite, One King and One Sofa Bed, Accessible
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Spacious, all-suite hotel in New York's Murray Hill
Prime Midtown East Manhattan
Located in Murray Hill, just three blocks east of the Empire State Building, this Manhattan hotel is in the heart of the city.
A fitness concierge and complimentary fit kits for running, walking, strength, and yoga help guests maintain good health. Oasis Day Spa provides a full range of spa treatments.
Pillow menu, kitchen
Affinia Dumont studios and suites feature down or non-allergenic comforters and a three-choice pillow menu. Conveniences include fully equipped kitchens and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center offers women's and men's steam showers, cardio machines with TVs and headphones, weight machines, and free weights. The 1,100-square-foot center also includes a room for private yoga sessions (surcharge). Personal training also available (surcharge). The Oasis Spa offers body and facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and massage.
Additional amenities include a business center with conference space; a concierge; wireless Internet (surcharge); and room service.
This New York hotel welcomes well-behaved cats and dogs.
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 241
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 37
- Valet parking
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Smoke-free property
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- CD player
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillow menu
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Cinema CaféRoom provides room service for limited hours offering breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Open 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers women's and men's steam showers, cardio machines with TVs and headphones, weight machines, and free weights. Personal training and private yoga sessions are available for surcharges. The hotel supplies complimentary fit kits for personal use. Running and walking kits comprise MP3 players, pedometers, maps, and water. The strength kit has weights and a stretch band. The yoga kit has a mat, block, and video.
New York's Central Park, 1.25 miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, six blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Oasis Day Spa offers body scrubs, facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and relaxing massages in the spa treatment rooms.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Caters to couples
Caters to families
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25 per room, per stay (maximum USD 25.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).