Book your room at Affinia Dumont
Please enter your travel dates.
Studio, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Junior Suite, Accessible
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
- 1 king and 1 sofa bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- 1 queen and 1 sofa bed
Spacious suites and wine reception in New York's Murray Hill
Prime Midtown East Manhattan
Located in Murray Hill, just three blocks east of the Empire State Building, this Manhattan hotel is in the heart of the city.
A fitness concierge and complimentary fit kits for running, walking, strength, and yoga help guests maintain good health. Oasis Day Spa provides a full range of spa treatments.
Affinia Dumont studios and suites feature down or non-allergenic comforters and a 3-choice pillow menu. Conveniences include fully equipped kitchens and high-speed Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Staying at the Affinia Dumont affords guests access to a complimentary wine hour. Social activities such as charity events, local art showcases, and microbrewery beer tastings are included during special evenings.
The complimentary 24-hour fitness center offers women's and men's steam showers, cardio machines with TVs and headphones, weight machines, and free weights. The 1,100-square-foot center also includes a room for private yoga sessions (surcharge). Personal training also available (surcharge). The Oasis Day Spa offers body and facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and different kinds of massages.
Additional amenities include a business center with conference space, a concierge, wireless Internet (surcharge), and room service.
This New York hotel welcomes well-behaved cats and dogs (surcharge).
- Full-service health spa
- Steam room
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 241
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Television in lobby
- Number of floors - 37
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Complimentary reception
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Pool table
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Pillow menu
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
This hotel does not have a restaurant. Cinema Café provides room service for limited hours offering breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Open 24 hours, the hotel's fitness center offers women's and men's steam showers, cardio machines with TVs and headphones, weight machines, and free weights. Personal training and private yoga sessions are available for surcharges. The hotel supplies complimentary fit kits for personal use. Running and walking kits comprise MP3 players, pedometers, maps, and water. The strength kit has weights and a stretch band. The yoga kit has a mat, block, and video.
New York's Central Park, 1.25 miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, six blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
The Oasis Day Spa offers body scrubs, facial treatments, manicures and pedicures, and relaxing massages in the spa treatment rooms.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Prenatal massage
- Steam room in spa
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 7
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Fine Print for Affinia Dumont
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: USD 14.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50.00 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: USD 200.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).