Availability: Ameritania at Times Square
Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Broadway hotel at Theater District's northern edge
Located on the corner of West 54th Street and Broadway, this Midtown hotel is 3–5 blocks from the Museum of Modern Art, Carnegie Hall, and Rockefeller Center.
The Ameritania staff is available 24 hours a day. Wireless Internet access is offered throughout the Ameritania Hotel (surcharge).
Guestrooms include iHome docks, Gilchrist & Soames English toiletries, and low platform beds with Belgian linens, down comforters, and multiple pillows.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ameritania at Times Square Amenities
Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available throughout the hotel. Multilingual staff at this smoke-free property offer tour and ticket assistance to guests.
- Concierge services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 219
- 24-hour front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 12
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- iPod docking station
- Climate control
- In-room safe
Ameritania Hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are numerous dining options within the surrounding area.
Central Park, five blocks north of this Midtown hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, five blocks south of the Ameritania, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Ameritania at Times Square Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.