Availability: Andaz Wall Street - a concept by Hyatt
Please enter your travel dates.
Wall Street Hotel near 9/11 Memorial
Heart of Wall Street
This hotel is close to Vietnam Veterans Plaza, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, and New York Stock Exchange. Other nearby points of interest include Brooklyn Bridge.
Cardio + facials
The 24-hour fitness center features high-end cardio equipment and free weights. Indulge in spa pampering with body and facial treatments. Ask about Salty Paw pet grooming!
Sleek guestrooms incorporate wood and metal elements with modern amenities: free WiFi, dimming controls, iPod® docking with Geneva Sound, 42-inch LCD TV, and stocked minibar.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Andaz Wall Street - a concept by Hyatt Amenities
Andaz Wall Street - a Hyatt Hotel is the only hotel located on iconic Wall Street and close to The New York Stock Exchange, Trinity Church, World Trade Center site, and 9/11 Memorial. Other nearby points of interest include the South Street Seaport, Hudson River Park, Brooklyn Bridge, and ferries to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a bar/lounge. The property provides room service from 6 AM-11:30 PM and complimentary wireless Internet access. Meeting and conference facilities include banquet facilities. This property also offers a fitness facility, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Garage parking is available in an attached structure (surcharge), with additional facilities available in the surrounding neighborhood (surcharge).
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
- Business center
- Health club
- Total number of rooms - 253
- Laundry facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Room service (limited hours)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Year Built 1982
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- iPod docking station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
Andaz Wall Street - a Hyatt Hotel has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. 24-hour room service is available.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Andaz Wall Street - a concept by Hyatt Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 34 per night
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Andaz Wall Street - a concept by Hyatt is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay.