Deluxe Two Double
One Bedroom Suite
New York boutique hotel with views of 59th Street Bridge
Upper East Side
Styled with wit and flair, this Upper East Side boutique hotel overlooks the East River and New York's historic 59th Street Bridge; Fifth Avenue, Central Park, and Bloomingdale's are within 6 blocks.
The Bentley's Prime restaurant provides stellar views of the river, bridge, and city lights from its rooftop perch. WiFi is available throughout the hotel (surcharge).
Guestrooms feature custom-designed furniture, Belgian linens, down duvets, and wireless Internet access. Marble baths offer shower/tub combinations and Lather products.
This New York City hotel is one block from the East River, four blocks from Bloomingdale's, and six blocks from Fifth Avenue and Central Park. Rockefeller Center, the Theater District, and the United Nations are within a mile. Two major hospitals—Memorial Sloan-Kettering and New York Presbyterian—are six blocks from the Bentley. Valet parking is available for a fee.
The Bentley Hotel's rooftop Prime restaurant, open for dinner and drinks, is glass-enclosed on three sides to take advantage of bridge, river, and city views. The kosher menu features traditional favorites such as great matzoh, but also inventive Italian sushi and modern antipasti plates. Seating is also available on the restaurant's outdoor deck, weather permitting. Wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel, and high-speed wired Internet is provided in the business center (surcharges apply).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 197
- Number of floors - 21
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Fitness facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Business center
- One meeting/conference room
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking
- Room service
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Sewing kit
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- In-room safe
- Complimentary newspaper
Prime restaurant - This glamorous two-floor penthouse eatery features dangling orb chandeliers, gilded chairs, fractured mirrors, and massive floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the East River and Queensboro Bridge.
Many additional dining options are within the surrounding area. The Bridgemarket Food Emporium, located beneath the 59th Street Bridge about four blocks from the hotel, is a great choice for grab-and-go goodies.
Tiella Modern Southern Italian
Neely's Barbecue Parlor
Maya Modern Mexican Kitchen
Guests enjoy discounted access to a health club about five blocks away. One block north of the Bentley, runners and walkers can access a popular riverside pathway. A playground is next to the hotel.
Beautiful Central Park, six blocks west, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and a host of other recreational diversions.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 3.00 (for 1 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 45 per night
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per night plus USD 100.00 one-time cleaning
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 20 per night