Availability: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport
Guest Room Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
2 Queen Beds Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 4 children)
1 Bedroom King SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, One King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
1 King Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
One King Bed, Non-SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 2 infants)
One King Bed Non-Smoking AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Queen Beds Non-Smoking AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Elizabeth, NJ, hotel within 2 miles of EWR Airport
Near EWR Airport
This 210-room Early American-style Elizabeth hotel is within 2 miles of Newark Liberty International Airport and 400 yards from a large outlet shopping center.
Swimming and soaking
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport offers airport shuttle services, a heated indoor pool, a spa tub, a 24-hour fitness room, and a daily complimentary buffet breakfast.
Free Internet access
Guestrooms at this Country Inn & Suites By Carlson in Elizabeth are nonsmoking and include large desks, complimentary high-speed Internet, and ergonomic chairs. Safes accommodate laptops.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport Amenities
The smoke-free Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport hotel offers complimentary airport transportation around the clock, and transportation can be requested to Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall (shopping). Parking is available for a surcharge. A laundry room contains coin-operated machines.
Beverage vending machines are situated in the lobby and on each floor of this Elizabeth, NJ, hotel. The front desk sells snacks and beverages, including beer and wine, and provides complimentary cookies. In the breakfast room, coffee is complimentary 24 hours a day and a complimentary Continental breakfast, with made-to-order Belgian waffles, is served daily. This property has a 24-hour business center.
The hotel is proud to offer accessibility equipment for the deaf, raised braille signage and Green Key eco-rating program.
- Indoor pool
- Spa tub
- Free breakfast
- Fitness facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 210
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 7
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Express check-out
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Computer station
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2003
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary continental buffet breakfast is served daily in the hotel restaurant, and includes waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, bagels and more.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport hotel has a 30-x-20-foot heated indoor pool open from 9 AM to 11 PM, a six-person spa tub, and a fitness room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Newark Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Self parking fee: USD 10 per night (in/out privileges)
- Additional Details
Children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.