Book your room at Courtyard Newark Elizabeth
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Double Room
- 2 queen
Elizabeth hotel, near Newark International Airport
Near Jersey Gardens
Courtyard Newark Elizabeth is off of I-95 (the New Jersey Turnpike) and across the street from Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall.
Free airport shuttle
Guests of the Courtyard Newark Elizabeth enjoy a pool, a fitness center, and free transportation to and from Newark airport.
Guestrooms at this Courtyard Newark Elizabeth feature king beds or 2 double beds; all offer complimentary wireless Internet.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard Newark Elizabeth
- The Overview
Courtyard Newark Elizabeth is across the street from Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall. This 6-story Elizabeth, NJ hotel is situated in an area of corporate offices off I-95. Newark Liberty International Airport is nearby; the hotel provides complimentary airport transportation 24 hours a day.
An on-site restaurant, The Bistro, serves breakfast, dinner, and cocktails. A 24-hour market stocks snacks and beverages. The fitness center and the indoor swimming pool provide year-round recreation. The hotel offers 4 conference rooms totaling 1,602 square feet (144 square meters) and complimentary WiFi.
- Parking (surcharge)
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of floors - 6
- Total number of rooms - 203
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 144
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1602
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- The Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- The Eats
The Bistro - Located in the lobby. Casual dining. American fare. Offers cooked-to-order breakfast daily (surcharge). Open for breakfast and dinner. Includes a bar.
Market - Adjacent to the front desk. Snacks, beverages. Open 24 hours.
- Out and About
Courtyard Newark Elizabeth features a fitness room and an indoor swimming pool.
Galloping Hills Golf Course, 11 miles (17.7 kilometers) away, is open to the public.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Courtyard Newark Elizabeth
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, American Express
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 11 per day
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet or full menu. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.