Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible - No Refunds
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible - No Refunds
- One King Bed
Modern, freshly renovated hotel in prime Midtown East location
On Lexington Ave
This landmark New York City hotel is a short walk to shopping at Fifth Avenue and Bloomingdales, and in close proximity to the United Nations, Broadway theaters, and Rockefeller Center.
DoubleTree by Hilton Metropolitan Hotel offers a complimentary fitness center, an onsite restaurant, and meeting rooms providing over 12,000 square feet of space.
All 764 recently renovated rooms offer Sweet Dreams® beds with triple sheeting, down comforters, and armloads of pillows. High-definition 37-inch flat-screen TVs and high-speed Internet access are available.
Designed by art-deco era architect Morris Lapidus in 1961, this 20-story, non-smoking New York City hotel was fully renovated in 2012 to restore its chic 1960s styling in modern fashion. Centrally located in Midtown, the hotel is steps from the neighborhood's renowned shopping centers, restaurants, and museums.
Business guests will find a complimentary automated business center where they can copy, fax, print, or use the laptop port or the desktop with Internet access. The Doubletree provides over 12,000 square feet of meeting space and wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). Self and valet parking are available and the hotel has 24-hour security.
Guests can relax in the lobby, have a drink at the Met Bar, or dine at the Met Grill. Room service is available early morning to late night.
The hotel offers a 24-hour complimentary fitness center. A beauty salon and barber shop are also available for guests' use at the hotel. A concierge can help you with show tickets.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 20
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Beauty services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 764
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 12
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Room service
- Year Built 1961
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Bathroom phone
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
Met Grill - This casual restaurant off the lobby serves American and Continental breakfasts. Adjacent is the trendy Met Bar lounge.
Cafe Metro - This independent coffee shop at the hotel entrance offers a varied American menu ranging from snacks to full meals. Open daily from early morning until midnight.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
- Manicures and pedicures
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 60
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 43 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 48 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per room
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
New York Sightseeing Promotion
Book a stay in “Sightseeing Promotion” rate category and receive the following:
- $4 off Circle Line
- $30 off World Yacht Dinner Cruise
- $5 off City Sights Double-Decker Bus Tour
- 20-percent discount at Planet Hollywood
- $5 off Madame Tussauds
- Complimentary treatment at Equinox Wall Street (with massage purchase)
- Choice of free overnight parking for one car OR free full American breakfast for two. Either choice applies for entire stay.
Must book a “Sightseeing Promotion” rate category to qualify. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not applicable to already-confirmed reservations or group bookings.
Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion
Book a stay in “Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion” rate category and receive the following:
Must book a “Free Parking or Breakfast Promotion” rate category to qualify. No in/out privileges if parking is chosen. Guest receives benefits for every night of stay. Offer cannot be combined with any other promotions. Not applicable to already-confirmed reservations or group bookings.