Availability: Eventi Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
King Room with Wine Reception
King Deluxe Room with Wine Reception
Cityview King Room with Wine Reception
One King Bed City View Roll In Shower
Chelsea hotel with complimentary wine reception
Near Herald Square
The Eventi Hotel, located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, near Herald Square, half a mile from NYC's famous Macy's, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building.
Eventi Hotel features an outdoor park area and food kiosks, a farm-to-table restaurant and bar, and a complimentary evening wine reception. The full-service health spa offers a range of massages.
Guestrooms at Eventi Hotel feature rain showers, bathrobes, and 37-inch flat-panel HDTVs with premium cable channels. Beds offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and Frette-brand Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eventi Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
Eventi Hotel’s lobby features original art, velvet couches invitingly arranged and a fireplace set into the patterned walls. The hotel’s complimentary wine reception is hosted daily in the lobby or, weather permitting, on the veranda.
Eventi Hotel has a private screening room and a wraparound outdoor terrace. The hotel also offers complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas.
The Plaza, the hotel’s outdoor park area, offers indoor morning fitness classes, a grassy expanse, a reflection pool, art and dining. The hotel’s farm-to-table restaurant, Humphrey, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also features a lounge area. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The full-service health spa offers massage, facials, beauty services, body scrubs, treatments and wraps. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Guests are offered complimentary bike hire as well as a complimentary overnight shoeshine service as part of their stay. The Eventi is a pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 292
- Number of floors - 23
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Complimentary reception
- Conference center
- Year Built 2010
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Translation services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Handheld showerhead
- Rainfall showerhead
- Pillowtop mattress
- City view
- Courtyard view
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Window opens
- Trouser press
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
Mornings, the lobby provides a complimentary coffee and tea bar. Each evening, the hotel hosts a complimentary one-hour wine reception in the lobby living room or on the veranda.
Humphrey - this American-inspired farm-to-table restaurant located on the second floor with indoor/outdoor patio seating offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily along with a chic and stylish lounge area.
The fifth-floor fitness center is open 24 hours a day and includes cardio and strength equipment, yoga mats and props, and balance balls. During warmer weather, the hotel hosts weekday-morning fitness classes on the hotel’s Veranda.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
Spa @ Eventi, located on the hotel’s fifth floor, includes three treatment rooms, where guests can enjoy facials, massage, scrubs, and wraps.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Spa boutique
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Eventi Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65.00 per day
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.