Book your room at Eventi Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
King Room with Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Accessible King Room with Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 adults
King Deluxe Room with Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Cityview King Room with Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 adults
One King Bed City View Roll In ShowerMax Occupancy: 2 adults
One King Bed City View AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Cityview Deluxe King with Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Queen Queen Room with Wine ReceptionMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Accessible Queen QueenMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive 1 Bedroom Suite with Wine HourMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Premier 1 Bedroom Suite with Wine HourMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Chelsea hotel with complimentary wine reception
Near Herald Square
The Eventi Hotel, located in the heart of Manhattan's Chelsea neighborhood, near Herald Square, half a mile from NYC's famous Macy's, Madison Square Garden and the Empire State Building.
Eventi Hotel features an outdoor park area and food kiosks, a farm-to-table restaurant and bar, and a complimentary evening wine reception. The full-service health spa offers a range of massages.
Guestrooms at Eventi Hotel feature rain showers, bathrobes, and 37-inch flat-panel HDTVs with premium cable channels. Beds offer pillowtop mattresses, down comforters, and Frette-brand Italian linens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eventi Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- At your hotel
Eventi Hotel’s lobby features original art, velvet couches invitingly arranged and a fireplace set into the patterned walls. The hotel’s complimentary wine reception is hosted daily in the lobby or, weather permitting, on the veranda.
Eventi Hotel has a private screening room and a wraparound outdoor terrace. The hotel also offers complimentary wired and wireless high-speed Internet access in public areas.
The Plaza, the hotel’s outdoor park area, offers indoor morning fitness classes, a grassy expanse, a reflection pool, art and dining. The hotel’s farm-to-table restaurant, Humphrey, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also features a lounge area. Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The full-service health spa offers massage, facials, beauty services, body scrubs, treatments and wraps. The fitness center is open 24 hours a day.
Guests are offered complimentary bike hire as well as a complimentary overnight shoeshine service as part of their stay. The Eventi is a pet-friendly hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 292
- Number of floors - 23
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Parking (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Year Built 2010
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20,000
- Conference center
- Complimentary reception
- Translation services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Frette Italian sheets
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free movie channels
- Eat and drink
Mornings, the lobby provides a complimentary coffee and tea bar. Each evening, the hotel hosts a complimentary one-hour wine reception in the lobby living room or on the veranda.
Humphrey - this American-inspired farm-to-table restaurant located on the second floor with indoor/outdoor patio seating offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily along with a chic and stylish lounge area.
The fifth-floor fitness center is open 24 hours a day and includes cardio and strength equipment, yoga mats and props, and balance balls. During warmer weather, the hotel hosts weekday-morning fitness classes on the hotel’s Veranda.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Pilates classes on site
Spa @ Eventi, located on the hotel’s fifth floor, includes three treatment rooms, where guests can enjoy facials, massage, scrubs, and wraps.
- Facial treatments
- Number of treatment rooms 3
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Eventi Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 50.00 per day
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.