Availability: Fitzpatrick Grand Central
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Irish hotel near New York's Grand Central Terminal
This Midtown East hotel, 2 blocks from Grand Central Terminal and 6 blocks from Rockefeller Center, pays tribute to railroaders and the Old Country.
Pub with a brogue
Designed by the Irish Pub Company, the Fitzpatrick Grand Central's rustic, Old World-style workers' pub serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests will also enjoy complimentary access to the NYSC gym just down the street.
Guestrooms at this New York hotel include pillowtop mattresses, down duvets, and wireless Internet access. Cherrywood furniture and brocade drapes create a period look.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Fitzpatrick Grand Central Amenities
A fitness center/exercise studio 4 blocks from the Fitzpatrick Grand Central offers guests complimentary day passes. There are 6 meeting rooms to accommodate business needs.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost. Guest parking is available at a surcharge.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 155
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 10
- Tour assistance
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Hair salon
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Express check-in
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Turndown service
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cable TV service
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Wheeltapper Pub - Rustic, cozy Irish pub named for railroaders who inspected train wheels by tapping them. Period railroad memorabilia as decor. Courtyard deck with seating and heat lamps. Open for breakfast, lunch, dinner. Irish fare such as corned beef and cabbage, shepherd's pie, Irish stew, fish & chips. House-made potato chips. Classic Irish breakfast served all day. Draught beers featuring Irish selections. Bar service to after midnight.
A fitness center 4 blocks from the Fitzpatrick Grand Central offers guests complimentary day passes.
Central Park, one mile north of this New York hotel, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, six blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Fitzpatrick Grand Central Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 49 per day
- Additional Details
The Fitzpatrick Grand Central is a smoke-free property.