Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Package
- One King Bed
Premium Room, 1 King Bed - Stay 4 Save 10 Percent
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds - Breakfast Package
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed - Breakfast Package
- One King Bed
Downtown Manhattan hotel near Statue of Liberty ferries
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Located in the heart of the Financial District, this Manhattan hotel is within 4 blocks of South Street Seaport and half a mile from the Statue of Liberty.
Gild Hall offers a business center, fitness center, concierge services, and a modern English tavern with a full raw bar. Complimentary international and domestic newspapers are provided upon request.
Guestrooms at Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel offer wireless Internet access, flat-panel TVs, and laptop-compatible safes. Turndown service helps guests unwind for the evening.
Gild Hall, A Thompson Hotel provides a business center, meeting room, fitness center, concierge desk, and a modern English tavern with a full raw bar.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking
- Room service (limited hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
The Libertine - A modern interpretation of an English tavern. In their wood-paneled, candlelit dining room, a menu of steaks, rib eyes, and seafood is served. The attached bar serves an international wine list and a menu of light bites.
Library Bar - This book-lined bar is furnished with padded leather sofas, arranged for conversation.
Room Service - Available early morning to late evening on weekdays, and on evenings only on weekends.
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 10 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day (in/out privileges)
- Self parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per day (in/out privileges)
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.