Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
Double Room, 2 Double Beds - Advance Purchase
Grand, Club Room, 1 King Bed - Advance Purchase
1,301-room hotel near city's top attractions and Grand Central Terminal
Times Square nearby
This luxury New York hotel boasts a prime location on the city's East Side adjacent to Grand Central Station. Times Square, Broadway theaters, Central Park, Bryant Park, and Fifth Avenue's world-class shopping are within walking distance.
Located in the lobby level, the Market is a 24-hour gourmet venue, serving fresh pastries, soups, salads and sandwiches, and a selection of specialty coffees, wine and beer, and cold beverages. Guests receive complimentary access to the 24-hour on-site fitness center.
Grand Bed comfort
Guestrooms feature Hyatt signature Grand Beds with pillow-top mattresses and down comforters. Large work areas are illuminated with touch-panel lighting. Luxurious bathrooms have imported stone floors and marble showers.
Grand Hyatt New York includes a complimentary 24-hour fitness center with cardio machines, weight machines, and free weights. Spa services are offered on site (advanced reservation is required). The concierge can assist with scheduling in-room spa services including massage, manicures, pedicures, and customized facial treatments.
A 24-hour business center includes computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Cell and mobile phone rental is available. There is a rooftop terrace and rain umbrellas are provided. Knowledgeable staff can assist with booking tours and tickets, and the hotel offers wedding services.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 1,301
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 25
- Shopping on site
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Rooftop terrace
- Snack bar/deli
- 24-hour business center
- Spa services on site
- Coffee shop or café
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Down blanket
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
New York Central Bar & Kitchen - Expansive fine-dining restaurant overlooking the lobby and 42nd Street. Chefs use classic European techniques to prepare sustainable, locally sourced ingredients. Modern decor includes an illuminated bar and a palette of gray and white. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Market - Located on the lobby level, Market offers fresh pastries, specialty coffees and grab-and-go meals including soups, salads, and sandwiches. Snacks, ice cream, and beverages including beer and wine are available 24 hours a day. Room service - Available from 6 AM to 11 PM daily (hours subject to change).
Central Park, 1.25 miles north of Grand Hyatt New York, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, seven blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River 1.75 miles west of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 70 per night
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.