Book your room at Holiday Inn SoHo
Please enter your travel dates.
Upscale Downtown Manhattan hotel in SoHo
Located 1 block from New York's SoHo and Canal Street bargains, this lower Manhattan-area hotel is 3 blocks from Little Italy and 4 blocks from Chinatown's main shopping street. TriBeCa, NoLita, East Village and Greenwich Village are also within easy reach.
Guests at the Holiday Inn SoHo have use of the hotel's 24-hour fitness center and the business center services and equipment. The restaurant features American specialties.
The 227 guestrooms at the Holiday Inn SoHo Downtown Manhattan hotel offer photos of NYC, wireless Internet access, two-line speakerphones with voicemail, coffeemakers, LCD TVs, and marble bathrooms with hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn SoHo
- At your hotel
Holiday Inn SoHo offers a 24-hour fitness center. A multilingual staff can offer tips for exploring this downtown area, including Little Italy, Chinatown, and Canal Street.
Audio/visual equipment is available for the conference room, and the restaurant can be divided to provide private banquet facilities.
Parking is available for a surcharge per day, with no in-and-out privileges.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 227
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Business center
- Parking (surcharge)
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
- Park your car
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- In your room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
138 Bistro & Lounge - This hotel restaurant, located near the second floor lobby, features fresh-cooked American specialties, as well as all-you-can-eat breakfast and dinner buffet. Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Holiday Inn SoHo
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is noon
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.