Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Double Room - NonRefundable
Penn 5000 - 1 Dbl Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Penn 5000 Club - 1 King
1,705-room hotel facing Madison Square Garden
By Penn Station
This New York City hotel located on Seventh Avenue at 33rd Street is across from Madison Square Garden and Penn Station.
Cheesecake and coffee
Hotel Pennsylvania offers several dining options, including Lindy's, known for its cheesecake, Statler Grill, a full service steak and seafood restaurant, and City Perk, a 24-hour care serving pastries, fruit and specialty coffees.
Guestrooms at Hotel Pennsylvania include TVs offering pay movies, premium channels, and video games. Rooms offer dual-line telephones and voice mail.
Hotel Pennsylvania offers conference facilities totaling 90,000 square feet (8,361 square meters) and a 24-hour business center. Wireless Internet access is available in public areas (surcharge). Fitness equipment is on site, and guests receive a discount at an adjacent sports club with indoor swimming pool.
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Parking garage
- Parking (surcharge)
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 1705
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 26
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Beauty services
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- One meeting/conference room
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Street parking (metered)
- 24-hour business center
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Street parking (metered), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge), Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Lindy's Restaurant - Lindy's is famous for its cheesecake and offers American fare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Bar service to late night.
Statler's Grill - The classic New York steakhouse offers city views and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
City Perk - Independent coffee spot in lobby open 24 hours for beverages, sandwiches, pastries, desserts.
Stout - Irish pub offering lunch and dinner. Brunch is served on weekends only. A great place to grab a bite after work or enjoy an appetizer while watching the game.
Tim Hortons - Quick service for grab-n-go, serving coffee, baked goods, and sandwiches. Tim Hortons is located outside off the main entrance.
Guests have access to the hotel's fitness center and receive a discount at an adjacent sports club with indoor swimming pool.
Central Park, one and one-half miles north, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's famed skating rink, 1 mile away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers 1 mile west of the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Carte Blanche, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 21 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 61 per day
- Pet fee: USD 25.00 per pet, per stay
- Refrigerator fee: USD 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Hotel New York
- Pennsylvania Hotel
- Pennsylvania New York
- Pennsylvania Hotel Nyc
- Hotel Pennsylvania Nyc
- Hotel Pennsylvania New York City
- Hotel New Pennsylvania York
- Additional Details
Children 15 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.