Availability: King & Grove New York
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Premier Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Renovated New York hotel near Madison Square Garden
Fifth Avenue: 1 block
Set 1 block east of Fifth Avenue shopping, King & Grove New York offers residential ambience in Manhattan's Fashion and Design district, 4 blocks east of Madison Square Garden/Penn Station and also 4 blocks from the Empire State Building.
The hotel's Mediterranean restaurant/bar, with a focus on seasonal ingredients and local produce, serves breakfast and lunch. The hotel also features a business center.
Renovated in 2011, rooms and suites feature sleek, spacious bathrooms; beds with down duvets and 300-thread-count linens; and high-tech amenities such as flat-screen HDTVs and wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The hotel will be renovating from 7 January 2014 to 30 June 2014 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- One of the dining venues
King & Grove New York Amenities
King & Grove New York (renovated in 2011), provides a 24-hour business center with wireless and wired Internet access (surcharge). The Zana Café and bar, located just inside the lobby, offers Mediterranean cuisine with a focus on seasonal ingredients and local produce. Guests can take advantage of the property's fitness center and safe-deposit box. The hotel's 24-hour multilingual staff can arrange tours, airport transportation (surcharge), and luggage storage.
- 24-hour business center
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 276
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 12
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- City view
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rainfall showerhead
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Zana Café - Located inside the lobby. Restaurant/bar featuring Mediterranean cuisine that focuses on seasonal ingredients and local produce. Menu highlights include fresh seafood, pasta dishes, signature starters, and prime cuts of meat. Open for a breakfast served à la carte and lunch.
The hotel also provides Room Service during breakfast and dinner.
Central Park, 2 miles north of the King & Grove, offers a variety of recreational opportunities such as tennis, biking, running, and ice skating. Chelsea Piers Sports & Entertainment Complex, also 2 miles away, offers swimming, golf, and bowling.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
Plan fun adventures and activities for your trip with an Expedia Local Expert. This personal concierge service is free and located in your hotel.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
King & Grove New York Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The hotel will be undergoing a renovation process until the end of June 2014. During this time, guests must access the hotel from 30 East 30th Street between Madison and Park Avenues.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 13.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: USD 50.00
- Deposit: USD 25 per night
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.