Availability: Le Parker Meridien New York
Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
Standard Room, Park View
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
- 1 king
Central Park-view hotel with rooftop pool/sundeck
Near Carnegie Hall
Le Parker Meridien New York is in a fashionable area of Midtown Manhattan; Carnegie Hall is a half-block away, Central Park is 2 blocks north, and the Museum of Modern Art is a 3-block stroll.
An indoor pool and adjacent sundeck overlook Central Park. A health spa/fitness center offers classes. Dining choices comprise acclaimed breakfast spot Norma's and the hidden burger joint.
Scandinavian-decor guestrooms and suites have featherbeds and down comforters. Desks with ergonomic chairs have high-speed Internet cables. 46-inch flat-screen TVs also offer Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Parker Meridien New York Amenities
Le Parker Meridien New York's 15,000-square-foot spa and fitness center offers massage, facials, and waxing.
$52 ($63 for SUVs) per 24-hour period in garage with no in/out privileges.
Fee does not include tax and is subject to change without prior notification.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
Le Parker Meridien New York allows pets for a fee.
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Concierge desk
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Medical assistance available
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 42
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 726
- Hair salon
- Laundry facilities
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 929
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1981
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 10,000
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Microwave (on request)
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- In-room safe
- Cordless phone
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- Down comforter
Norma's - Acclaimed breakfast/brunch restaurant open early morning to mid-afternoon. Pale parquet floor, pale-olive upholstered wall panels, leather banquettes, chrome-edged tables. Choices such as lemon pancakes with Devonshire cream; French toast with strawberries, pistachios, and Valhrona chocolate sauce; Irish-oatmeal brûlée with sautéed apples and pears; lobster frittata with sevruga caviar; smoked-salmon Eggs Benedict; mango-papaya crêpes; and duck-confit hash. Brunch choices also including chicken pot pie, Peking-duck shepherd's pie; venison-chili quesadilla; potato pancakes with cranberry-apple sauce.
The Burger Joint - Tiny place hidden away off lobby. Casual, rustic furnishings. Open late morning to late night for burgers and beer. Neighborhood magnet, with lines forming on weekends.
Knave - Lobby take-out spot serving juices, tea, espresso, pastries from early morning to late night.
The hotel's Gravity Fitness & Spa includes a penthouse, 40-foot-long, three-lane indoor pool bordered by lounge chairs and providing a Central Park view through a window wall. The pool, open early morning to late night, is available to guests for a fee. An adjacent sundeck opens in summer.
Open from early morning to late evening, the two-level, 15,000-square-foot fitness facility (day-use surcharge; complimentary use with spa treatment) in the hotel's lower level contains a half-basketball court (additional surcharge), two racquetball courts (additional surcharges), weight-machine room, cardio rooms, free weights, and women's and men's saunas. Complimentary morning pastries and all-day coffee and tea are available in a relaxation lounge.
Exercise classes are offered seven days a week and are included in the day-use surcharge. Varying by season, the schedule includes classes such as yoga, Pilates, aerobics, kickboxing, and spinning.
Central Park, 2 blocks north of Le Parker Meridien New York, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 7.5 blocks south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A golf driving range is located at Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River 1.75 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Basketball on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Racquetball/squash on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Le Parker Meridien New York Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.20 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 16.20 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 54 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 63 per day
- Pet fee: USD 50 (varies based on length of stay)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 40 per week
- In-room microwave fee: USD 40 per week
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.