Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
Deluxe Two Doubles
One Queen Bed Accessible
- One Queen Bed
Two Doubles City View
Lower Manhattan hotel with indoor pool, restaurant
This high-rise hotel faces the rebuilding site of World Trade Center, and the 9/11 Memorial and Museum. St. Paul's Chapel is across the street, the World Financial Center is 1 block, and Tribeca is 4 blocks away.
Pool with view
The Millenium Hilton's fitness center includes cardio- and weight-training equipment, and an indoor pool with floor-to-ceiling windows framing views of 18th-century St. Paul's Chapel.
Millenium Hilton guestrooms have 42-inch plasma TVs, high-speed wired Internet access (surcharge), Beds by Hilton, laptop-compatible safes, and clock radios with MP3-player connections.
The Millenium Hilton's complimentary 24-hour health club features a 40-x-20-foot heated indoor pool (pool has limited hours), and includes a 24-hour fitness center with free weights, cardio machines, and weight machines. Personal training is offered for a surcharge. A massage room is available for appointments with an independent massage therapist.
This New York Financial District hotel includes a 24-hour automated business center with three computers providing wireless high-speed Internet access (surcharge), as well as faxing, copying, and secretarial services (surcharges). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in the lobby and in Church & Dey restaurant. Garage parking is available (surcharge).
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 569
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 55
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Room service (limited hours)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 279
- Coffee shop or café
- Exhibit space
- Computer station
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Secure parking
- Conference center
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1992
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3000
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- MP3 docking station
- First-run movies
Church & Dey - New American menu with a focus on fresh seasonal ingredients, with an carefully chosen wine list and daily specials. Seating for 120; serves three meals daily, including a breakfast with buffet or a la carte options. Offers a unique perspective on the World Trade Center redevelopment site.
Liquid Assets - Located beside the lobby, 40-seat bar decorated with burgundy banquettes, gold-velvet chairs, and muted lighting. Serving classic cocktails. Service until late night.
Room service is available during limited hours.
The hotel's indoor pool is in a glass-enclosed room overlooking St. Paul's Chapel, the historic church across the street where George Washington worshipped on the day he was inaugurated as the first president. The 24-hour health club includes a fitness center with free weights, cardio machines, and weight machines.
Battery Park 10 blocks south of Millenium Hilton and a waterfront green belt extending north from the park are popular places to run and walk. Sailboats and motor boats can be rented near the World Financial Center one block west. Neighborhood athletic clubs offer racquet sports and exercise classes.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at the Millenium Hilton or nearby; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 5.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 5.95 per hour (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD .75 per minute (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per stay
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Suite Saver Promotion
Book a stay in a Junior Suite and enjoy savings of 25% off the regular price of the Junior Suite. The 25% discount is reflected in the rate at time of booking a Suite Saver rate plan. Not valid with any other coupon, discount, or offer. Offer is subject to availability. Other restrictions may apply.