Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
Superior Room, 1 King or 1 Queen Bed
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Upper West Side, New York hotel with balconies
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Near Central Park
NYLO New York City Formerly On the Ave hotel offers skyline views from a top-floor balcony, this New York hotel in the Upper West Side neighborhood is at the corner of West 77th Street and Broadway. Two blocks from the Museum of Natural History, 3 blocks from Central Park, and half a mile from Hayden Planetarium, Beacon Theater and the Children's Museum of Manhattan. NYLO New York City blends urban, industrial design with the energy, color, and fashions of New York's Jazz Era, creating a comfortable, social and stylish hotel experience.
24-hour amenities at NYLO New York City include a fitness center, complimentary wireless Internet access in the lobby, and an on-site restaurant: Serafina. Valet parking (surcharge) is available.
Feather-free rooms feature NYLO NYTE beds. Amenities include bathrobes, cordless telephones, and flat-screen TVs, and offer wireless and wired high-speed Internet access.
NYLO New York City is on Manhattan's Upper West Side, 2 blocks from the American Museum of Natural History and 3 blocks from Central Park.
Furnished with greenery and lounge chairs, a balcony on the top floor provides sweeping views of the city and Central Park.
The hotel provides a terrace and a 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art weight and cardio equipment. Complimentary Internet access is available in lobby. Street parking and public parking garages are located in the vicinity. Valet parking (surcharge) is also available. NYLO New York City blends NYLO's signature urban, industrial design with the energy, color and fashions of New York's Jazz Era, creating a comfortable, social and stylish hotel experience.
- Concierge desk
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 285
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 16
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Fitness facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Currency exchange
- Luggage storage
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking nearby (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Direct-dial phone
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Daily housekeeping
Serafina serves Northern Italian cuisine for lunch and dinner; vibrant frescoes grace the walls as enticing aromas drift from the pizza oven.
A 24-hour fitness center with state-of-the-art weight and cardio equipment is available on site.
Central Park, three blocks east of NYLO New York City, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Rockefeller Center's skating rink, 1.5 miles south, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 14.10 (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 14.10 (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 65 per day
- Pet fee: USD 40 per day
- Deposit: USD 50 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.