Availability: New York Hilton Midtown
Guestroom One Bed
Two Double Beds Accessible w/ Bathtub
Guestroom Two Beds
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds, Accessible
Deluxe Room One Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Deluxe Room Two Beds
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
Executive Floor One Bed
Executive Floor Two Beds
Executive Floor Suite Two Beds
Presidential Suite, 1 Bedroom
Executive Floor Suite One Bed
Room, 2 Double Beds, Corner
Presidential Suite, 2 Bedrooms
Chill at this contemporary hotel with an ice bar
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Premier NYC address
Centrally located in midtown Manhattan, this New York hotel is within walking distance of Times Square, Fifth Avenue shopping, the Broadway Theater District, Radio City Music Hall, Museum of Modern Art (MOMA), and Central Park.
Grab a bite at the Grab & Go concept restaurant, or for an evening escape enjoy drinks and light fare in the two lounges. Stay active in the hotel's 24-hour fitness center. A 24-hour business center and a concierge desk is also available on site.
Select from a variety of modern, spacious guest rooms featuring high-speed internet access, flat-screen cable TV, on-demand entertainment, maple wood furniture and marble bathrooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
New York Hilton Midtown Amenities
This smoke-free New York City hotel is across from the Museum of Modern Art and four blocks from Radio City Music Hall, Rockefeller Center, and Carnegie Hall. Central Park is five blocks north of the Hilton.
The hotel's business center includes four computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and offers faxing, copying, and secretarial services. Guests also have access to an airport shuttle for a surcharge.
- Technology helpdesk
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Airport transportation - drop-off (surcharge)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 1981
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 46
- Tour assistance
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Smoke-free property
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference center
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathtub or shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- MP3 docking station
- Complimentary newspaper
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Minus5 Ice Bar - Bundle up and chill at a bar made entirely of ice, including the chilled solid glasses. Open daily from 2 PM to 1 AM.
Herb N' Kitchen - Breakfast buffet, lunch, and dinner served daily in a casual "grab & go" or sit down environment.
Bridges Bar - Manhattan's 7 bridges provide the theme for this bar off the lobby, with murals of bridges and cables on the walls. Offers cocktails at the bar or oversized banquettes. Open evenings.
Lobby Lounge - Open until midnight, the Lobby Lounge is a great place to enjoy a Manhatten or a Rosè Fizz.
The Hilton's 8,000 square-foot (743 square meters) 24-hour Fitness Club provides several cardio machines, including elliptical machines, treadmills, and upright and recumbent bikes, all equipped with TV screens. There is also a wide range of strength-training equipment for the entire body, free weights (up to 75 pounds), resistance bands, and a Kinesis wall.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
New York Hilton Midtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 18.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 50 per room, per stay (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Bed and Breakfast!
Book a stay in a "Bed and Breakfast!" rate category and receive the following:
- Accommodations as selected
- Daily complimentary breakfast for 2