Availability: New York Marriott Downtown
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, View
Deluxe Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Double Room, 2 Double Beds
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Corner
Manhattan hotel near Financial District and the 9/11 Memorial
Near Battery Park
Five blocks west of Wall Street and four blocks north of Battery Park on Manhattan's southern tip. Next to the 9/11 Memorial.
24-hour fitness center
The complimentary health club includes 24-hour fitness facilities and saunas. A business center and 14 conference rooms are also offered.
All guestrooms feature Marriott's signature Revive bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens. High-speed Internet access is available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
New York Marriott Downtown Amenities
This New York hotel's complimentary health club features a fitness center that is open 24 hours a day. The property features 14 conference rooms encompassing a total of 12,000 square feet of meeting space. Luggage storage is available. Valet parking is available onsite.
A business center contains two computers offering high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas.
Shuttle vans and private cars of varying prices are available. They can be reserved during the process of booking a reservation for this hotel, via this Web site, and added to the total trip cost.
New York Marriott Downtown is entirely smoke-free.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 497
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 38
- Parking garage
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Security guard
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Bill's Bar and Burger - Serves burgers, milkshakes, salads, light fare, and other options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Bill's West Side Burger - Dishes up a selection of burgers, fries, and milkshakes for dinner. It also offers a happy hour.
Starbucks - this famous coffee shop resides in this hotel serving its signature beverages and food options.
Sailboats and motor boats can be rented near the World Financial Center three blocks away. Nearby neighborhood athletic clubs offer racquet sports and exercise classes. The Chelsea Piers sports/entertainment complex on the Hudson River three miles north of the hotel, includes a golf-driving range and ice-skating rink.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near this downtown New York hotel; fees may apply. Pilate’s classes/instruction nearby.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
New York Marriott Downtown Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per night
- Additional Details
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.