Availability: New York Marriott East Side
Classic KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Classic DoubleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Superior KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premier KingMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Junior SuiteMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 4 children, 4 infants)
Historic New York hotel east of Rockefeller Center
Near Grand Central
This Midtown New York hotel is 4 blocks from the United Nations, Rockefeller Center, and Grand Central Terminal and within a mile of Times Square and St. Patrick's Cathedral.
Stone gargoyles ornament this brick-and-stone hotel, built in 1924 and restored in 2002; modern facilities include extensive meeting space, a business center, and bistro-style restaurant.
Guestrooms at the Marriott East Side feature Revive signature bedding with down comforters and 300-thread-count cotton linens. Rooms also offer high-speed Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
New York Marriott East Side Amenities
Located on Lexington Avenue between 48th and 49th Streets, the Marriott East Side occupies an ornate brick-and-stone building festooned with gargoyles and graceful arches.
The hotel is within four blocks of popular New York attractions including Fifth Avenue shopping, Grand Central Terminal, and Rockefeller Center.
The Marriott features an impressive array of meeting facilities – 27 meeting rooms, which total 21,000 square feet of space – including the Garden Room, an indoor/outdoor meeting space. All meeting rooms have high-speed Internet access (surcharge), and the hotel offers a professional event-planning staff and catering services.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 35
- Year Built 1924
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- Express check-in
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 646
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 21000
- Conference space size (meters) - 1951
- Number of meeting rooms - 27
- Smoke-free property
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
525LEX Restaurant & Lounge - Contemporary American dining, offering comfort food and dishes meant to be shared. Menu also includes wines, craft beers, and signature cocktails.
Lobby Lounge - The lounge in the paneled marble lobby serves cocktails and a variety of other beverages. Open from early afternoon until late evening.
Room Service - Available from early morning until late evening.
M Lounge - Centrally located on the second floor, the M Club Lounge provides the ideal space to work, recharge, connect, and relax with the convenience of snacks and food options.
New York Marriott East Side Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 23 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 60 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.
Stay For Breakfast
Stay in selected rooms and receive daily breakfast for two adults and children under 13.
Extra-person charges apply for additional adults and include breakfast.
This promotion is valid for on-site breakfast from the hot buffet, full menu, or room service. Guests must book the “Stay for Breakfast” room type. Promotion may not be available on all days. Not combinable with other promotions.