Please enter your travel dates.
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Superior Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Corner
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, Accessible
- One King Bed
Across from UN, superb views from rooms and pool
This glass-and-steel high-rise offers a prime Midtown East location across from the UN, 4 short blocks from Grand Central Terminal, and 6 blocks from the Broadway Theater District.
On the 27th floor, the indoor pool and fitness center have million-dollar views of the East River, the U.N., and landmark skyscrapers; an indoor tennis court is on the 39th floor.
River and city vistas
Asian-inspired rooms are in the West Tower; East Tower rooms have a contemporary design. All include marble baths and large windows framing river or skyline views.
Located on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan, this contemporary New York hotel comprises two high-rise towers with a shared lobby and public areas. Grand Central Terminal is four short blocks away; Times Square is six blocks west. The hotel's indoor pool and fitness center offer spectacular city and river views, as well as marble locker rooms with saunas. A business center includes a computer with high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. ONE UN New York provides 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of flexible meeting and banquet space.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Total number of rooms - 427
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Medical assistance available
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Turndown service (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Sewing kit
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Ambassador Grill - Decorated in rich colors, this casually elegant restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast.
Ambassador Lounge - This subtly lit lounge serves cocktails daily from noon until late night. Light lunches are available weekdays.
On the 27th floor, the hotel's indoor lap pool is framed by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the East River, the city skyline, and the United Nations. On the same floor, the handsomely appointed fitness center includes cardio machines, resistance training, free weights, massage rooms, marble locker rooms with saunas, and dazzling views of city landmarks and bridges. An indoor tennis court on the 39th floor is available by reservation; surcharges apply.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Millennium UN Plaza New York; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 63.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.