Book your room at ONE UN New York
Superior Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior RoomMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Superior Room, 1 King Bed, CornerMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Across from UN, superb views from rooms and pool
This glass-and-steel high-rise offers a prime Midtown East location across from the UN, 4 short blocks from Grand Central Terminal, and 6 blocks from the Broadway Theater District.
On the 27th floor, the indoor pool and fitness center have million-dollar views of the East River, the U.N., and landmark skyscrapers; an indoor tennis court is on the 39th floor.
River and city vistas
Asian-inspired rooms are in the West Tower; East Tower rooms have a contemporary design. All include marble baths and large windows framing river or skyline views.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
ONE UN New York
Located on the East Side of Midtown Manhattan, this contemporary New York hotel comprises two high-rise towers with a shared lobby and public areas. Grand Central Terminal is four short blocks away; Times Square is six blocks west. The hotel's indoor pool and fitness center offer spectacular city and river views, as well as marble locker rooms with saunas. A business center includes a computer with high-speed Internet access for a surcharge. ONE UN New York provides 7,000 square feet (650 square meters) of flexible meeting and banquet space.
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Room service (limited hours)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Exhibit space
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Computer rental
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 427
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance available
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Babysitting or childcare
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Tennis on site
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Concierge services
- Shopping on site
- Laundry facilities
- Tour assistance
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Refrigerator (on request)
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Ambassador Grill - Decorated in rich colors, this casually elegant restaurant serves buffet and à la carte breakfast.
Ambassador Lounge - This subtly lit lounge serves cocktails daily from noon until late night. Light lunches are available weekdays.
On the 27th floor, the hotel's indoor lap pool is framed by floor-to-ceiling windows overlooking the East River, the city skyline, and the United Nations. On the same floor, the handsomely appointed fitness center includes cardio machines, resistance training, free weights, massage rooms, marble locker rooms with saunas, and dazzling views of city landmarks and bridges. An indoor tennis court on the 39th floor is available by reservation; surcharges apply.
The recreational activities listed below are available either at or near the Millennium UN Plaza New York; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Playground nearby
- Swimming on site
The Fine Print for ONE UN New York
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 (for 30 minutes, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 48.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.