Please enter your travel dates.
Executive, One Queen Bed, City View
Executive Double Room, 2 Double Beds, City View
Executive, Two Double Beds, Park View
- 2 double
Executive Room, 1 King Bed, Park View
Midtown New York haven facing Central Park
Across from Central Park
Across the street from Central Park, this New York hotel is 2 blocks from Fifth Avenue shopping, less than 3 blocks from Columbus Circle, and 8 blocks from Rockefeller Center.
Offering a residential ambience, Park Lane Hotel is home to an opulent restaurant and sophisticated bar, both with Central Park views. A fitness room and concierge desk are additional highlights.
Picture windows in the 601 guestrooms frame city or park views. Rich color schemes complement gilded headboards and lively floral prints. All rooms include a 30-inch flat-panel TV.
The Park Lane Hotel offers a desirable location across the street from Central Park, within three blocks of stylish Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shopping, and eight blocks from Rockefeller Center. Columbus Circle and the Time Warner Center are about two blocks west. Broadway theaters are within one mile.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day. Four computer work stations with high-speed Internet access, and secretarial services are available.
A concierge desk can handle ticket and transport needs. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 601
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1971
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 46
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom scale
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Window opens
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
The Park Room - The restaurant at this New York hotel is an opulent, high-ceilinged room with arched windows overlooking the trees of Central Park. All three meals and Sunday brunch are served. The menu is Continental with contemporary flair. Tea service at 4 PM daily.
Harry's Bar - This club-like bar and lounge is a tribute to the late Mr. Helmsley, whose portrait is displayed on the mahogany-paneled walls. Views are of Central Park and the hansom cabs of Central Park South.
The recreational activities listed below are available in Central Park, directly across from the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
There is a package handling fee for all incoming and outbound packages. Please contact the hotel directly for fee information. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is Noon
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 61 per day
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 71 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.