Book your room at Park Lane Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Executive Studio Suite, 1 King Bed, Park View
Executive, One Queen Bed, City View - No Refund
Executive, One King Bed, City View
- 1 king
Executive Double Room, City View - No Refund
Midtown New York haven facing Central Park
Across from Central Park
Across the street from Central Park, this New York hotel is 2 blocks from Fifth Avenue shopping, less than 3 blocks from Columbus Circle, and 8 blocks from Rockefeller Center.
Offering a residential ambience, Park Lane Hotel is home to an opulent restaurant and sophisticated bar, both with Central Park views. A fitness room and concierge desk are additional highlights.
Picture windows in the 606 guestrooms frame city or park views. Rich color schemes complement gilded headboards and lively floral prints. All rooms include a 30-inch flat-panel TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Park Lane Hotel
- At your hotel
The Park Lane Hotel offers a desirable location across the street from Central Park, within three blocks of stylish Fifth Avenue and Madison Avenue shopping, and eight blocks from Rockefeller Center. Columbus Circle and the Time Warner Center are about two blocks west. Broadway theaters are within one mile.
The fitness center is open 24 hours a day. Four computer work stations with high-speed Internet access, and secretarial services are available.
A concierge desk can handle ticket and transport needs. Complimentary newspapers are available in the lobby.
- Fitness facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Secretarial services
- Total number of rooms - 606
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Year Built 1971
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 46
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Laundry facilities
- Local Expert Concierge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- In your room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Flat-panel TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
The Park Room - The restaurant at this New York hotel is an opulent, high-ceilinged room with arched windows overlooking the trees of Central Park. Breakfast and lunch are served. The menu is Continental with contemporary flair.
Harry's Bar - This club-like bar and lounge is a tribute to the late Mr. Helmsley, whose portrait is displayed on the mahogany-paneled walls. Views are of Central Park and the hansom cabs of Central Park South.
The recreational activities listed below are available in Central Park, directly across from the hotel; fees may apply.
- Ice skating nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
The Fine Print for Park Lane Hotel
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- When you leave
Check-out time is Noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 32 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 51 per day
- Deposit: USD 100 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
- We Should Mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.