Superior Room - Advance Purchase
New York hotel four blocks from Central Park
Walk to Fifth Avenue
Located on East 57th Street between Park and Lexington avenues, this New York hotel is 3 blocks from Fifth Avenue, 4 blocks from Central Park, and 7 blocks from Broadway theaters.
Wi-Fi in lobby
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in the Renaissance New York Hotel 57's lobby, which also offers 2 computers with high-speed Internet access. A fine-dining restaurant and bar serves lunch and dinner 6 days a week.
Guestrooms, all nonsmoking, have beds with 340-thread-count Egyptian-cotton linens. Amenities include built-in desks, flat-screen HDTVs, and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Renaissance New York Hotel 57 is within a short stroll of two of New York's best shopping streets: Madison Avenue (2 blocks) and Fifth Avenue (3 blocks). Bloomingdale's is 2 blocks away.
Two credit-card-operated computers in the lobby provide high-speed Internet access. Wireless Internet access in the lobby is complimentary. A fitness center across the street offers a discount to Renaissance New York Hotel 57 guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- In-room safe
Opia - Independent fine-dining restaurant/bar serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Global menu with choices such as moules frites, hanger steak, veal Milanese, pan-seared cod with Brussels-sprout hash, Moroccan couscous. Lunch choices including pizza, pasta, burgers. Lounge dinner menu including sushi. Fixed-price and pre-theater menus. Bar service until late night.
Central Park, four blocks from Renaissance New York Hotel 57, offers a variety of recreational opportunities, including ball fields, tennis courts, rowboat rentals, horseback riding, and miles of trails for hiking, biking, running, and in-line skating. Roosevelt Island, accessible by a tramway four blocks from Renaissance New York Hotel 57, also includes ball fields and tennis courts and has a public Olympic-sized indoor swimming pool (surcharge).
Rockefeller Center's skating rink, nine blocks away, opens in winter, as does Central Park's Wollman Rink. A fitness center across the street from Renaissance New York Hotel 57 offers hotel guests a discount.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Playground nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is Noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 55 per day
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.