Standard room - Club Level
One King Bed, City View
- One King Bed
Suite, One King and One Sofa Bed
- One King and One Sofa Bed
A block from Rockefeller Center in theater district
In Times Square
Rising 26 stories above Times Square, this gleaming glass hotel occupies the island where Broadway and Seventh Avenue meet and is one block from Rockefeller Center.
Meals with a view
The hotel's Two Times Square Restaurant & Lounge offers American grill cuisine with a twist as well as views of Times Square, while its bar provides hand-crafted cocktails, appetizers, wine, and beer.
The hotel's guestrooms provide 37 inch flat-panel HDTVs and platform beds. Bathrooms feature blue glass mosaic tile, granite-topped vanities, and vessel sinks.
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The 26-story Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel occupies an entire city block in Times Square, surrounded by top theaters and other attractions.
The restaurant on the lobby level features pamoramic views of Broadway. The fourth floor houses the fitness center, 5 meeting rooms, and a business center with high-speed Internet access.
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Event catering
- Business center
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 310
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 26
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Airport transportation
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1730
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 161
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Flat-panel TV
- Pillowtop mattress
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Two Times Square Restaurant & Lounge - Contemporary American grill cuisine with a twist, alongside panoramic views of Times Square. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The Lounge Bar - Offers a variety of hand-crafted cocktails, wine, and domestic and imported bottled beers, as well as appetizers including 10-inch pizzas, sliders, and salads.
24-hour room service is also available.
Renaissance by Marriott New York Times Square Hotel provides a 24-hour fitness center that includes equipment with personal viewing screens.
Six blocks away, Bryant Park—a favorite among New Yorkers—is a relaxing retreat with promenades, gardens, the Great Lawn, a carousel, food kiosks, and even wireless Internet access. Central Park, 11 blocks north of the hotel, offers walking, biking, and running paths; in-line and ice-skating; birding; boating; and horse-drawn carriage rides. During the winter holiday season, the Rink at Rockefeller Plaza, just 2 blocks from the hotel, is the place to skate and people-watch.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 29 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 16.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 58 per night
- Valet parking fee for large vehicle: USD 68 per night
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.