Please enter your travel dates.
- 1 king
- 2 double
- 1 king
- 2 double
Newark Int'l Airport hotel near downtown Newark
Short hop to New York City
Via complimentary 24-hour shuttle service, this hotel is a half-mile from Newark Airport station P4 and train connections to New York City, 12 miles away. Train station pick up service is also complimentary.
Cookies and fitness
Newark Airport Hotel guests receive a warm chocolate-chip cookie upon arrival and can relax in an indoor pool, or re-energize in a fitness center.
Work in comfort
The 386 guestrooms and 10 suites at Newark Airport Hotel feature large work spaces with ergonomic desk chairs, cordless phones, and high-speed Internet access.
Newark Airport Hotel is located across the highway from Newark Liberty International Airport, this hotel is two miles from the Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall and four miles from downtown Newark. It is also nine miles from the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
Most guests arrive from Newark Liberty International Airport and the hotel provides 24-hour complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport's station P4. From station P4, shuttles leave for Jersey Gardens Outlet Mall and New Jersey Transit trains head into New York City.
Built in 1975, the Renaissance Newark Airport Hotel was recently renovated in 2011. The library, a room with leather chairs off the hotel's lobby, offers books and wireless Internet access (surcharge). Guests can also access a fitness room with cardio stations and free weights, a sauna, and indoor heated lap pool, along with an onsite restaurant and bar. Parking (surcharge) is available.
This hotel offers disabled accessible rooms upon request as well as disabled parking and accessibility equipment for the deaf.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1975
- Number of floors - 10
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Banquet facilities
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 396
- Room service (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary bottled water
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Sewing kit
- Bathroom phone
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Ironbound - This casual restaurant, complete with a bar, specializes in American cuisine. It is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 14 per day
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.